Well folks, Valentines Day is upon us. I have a new love. She’s quiet and very kind. I enjoy holding her close to me and it’s hard to part. I enjoy running my fingers across her face, in fact I am doing that right now.
In case you didn’t know, this past week in the midst of a snow storm in Eastern Kansas, I ventured out to the Sprint store and bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab. This is my new love!
Now I have had several people ask me why I bought this instead of an iPad. Well, I have had the chance to play with an iPad. I admit, they are great to have, and I was going to get one. I went to look at the Tab last week and feel instantly in love.
The Galaxy Tab is a bit smaller, and I can hold it in my hand. That is a huge plus. Also, I have had an airfares through Sprint for several years. With the Tab I am able to have 3G at home and turn it into a hotspot to allow me to have internet for my computer now without having to plug anything in.
Another thing that I love about her is that she has an SD card which the iPad does not offer. I can keep personal information out of the hands of my students when I let them use the Galaxy Tab at school. Also, the picture quality on the screen is great and taking pictures are awesome with the front and back cameras.
Now I know that there are not as many apps on the Android network as there are with Apple products, but there are more and more coming out daily.
I have been reading my Google Reader on here, I Skype with my students and colleagues, and I use my personal networks on here. This is my first blog post that I am writing with the WordPress app. This is a wonderful product and I’m glad she is now a part of my life. Now to name her.
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- And just like that . . . grad school is over!written at 13 minutes ago
- RT @WheelofFortune: For the first time in show history, @TheVannaWhite steps in as host at the Wheel, while our friend Minnie Mouse helps o…written at 1 day ago
- RT @GaryRGrayJr: Dear Educators, Everyone does not celebrate Christmas...written at 1 day ago
- RT @SPEFOK: Tonight!! Stop by @slimchickens in Stillwater to grab a yummy dinner and support SPEF! Show this flyer or mention to cashier th…written at 1 day ago
- @onwardpioneers @STWChamber I spy @Tammy_Bright #okaledwritten at 1 day ago
- @mrbadura We love that it runs daily and picks up all the dog hair. Coming home to clean floors everyday is so wonderful.written at 1 day ago
- RT @josephlongo_: A @JetBlue pilot read my plea that passengers watch Hustlers in honor of @JLo’s #GoldenGlobes nom. I called myself The Ba…written at 2 days ago
- @STLinOK Thanks! How much longer do you have?written at 2 days ago
- RT @FixingEducation: Many school districts are so concerned with increasing test scores and comprehension in Math and Reading, they tend to…written at 2 days ago
- RT @AP: The Russian flag and national anthem have been banned from the Olympics and other major sports events for four years by the World A…written at 2 days ago