Well folks, Valentines Day is upon us. I have a new love. She’s quiet and very kind. I enjoy holding her close to me and it’s hard to part. I enjoy running my fingers across her face, in fact I am doing that right now.
In case you didn’t know, this past week in the midst of a snow storm in Eastern Kansas, I ventured out to the Sprint store and bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab. This is my new love!
Now I have had several people ask me why I bought this instead of an iPad. Well, I have had the chance to play with an iPad. I admit, they are great to have, and I was going to get one. I went to look at the Tab last week and feel instantly in love.
The Galaxy Tab is a bit smaller, and I can hold it in my hand. That is a huge plus. Also, I have had an airfares through Sprint for several years. With the Tab I am able to have 3G at home and turn it into a hotspot to allow me to have internet for my computer now without having to plug anything in.
Another thing that I love about her is that she has an SD card which the iPad does not offer. I can keep personal information out of the hands of my students when I let them use the Galaxy Tab at school. Also, the picture quality on the screen is great and taking pictures are awesome with the front and back cameras.
Now I know that there are not as many apps on the Android network as there are with Apple products, but there are more and more coming out daily.
I have been reading my Google Reader on here, I Skype with my students and colleagues, and I use my personal networks on here. This is my first blog post that I am writing with the WordPress app. This is a wonderful product and I’m glad she is now a part of my life. Now to name her.
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- @KWCH12 @KWCHMark https://t.co/wZc2ComEsHwritten at 14 hours ago
- RT @kharyp: Under the Republican tax plan: Will a teacher who buys paper, pens, pencils for his students be able to deduct these expenses…written at 1 day ago
- RT @MsBoismier_PHS: I'm an #okaled teacher. I went to bed at 2am this morning because I was working. I don't get paid for overtime. I'm cur…written at 1 day ago
- Dear @MaryFallin and #OKleg I am a teacher in Oklahoma, sitting at my dining room table working again this evening.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…written at 1 day ago
- I was just thinking about this the other day! twitter.com/jrichea/status…written at 1 day ago
- RT @ShanaVWhite: Good morning to educators who should be featured in a magazine for their work in education because their 'product' is pers…written at 1 day ago
- Hey teachers, you wanna take a survey? #edchat #msmathchat #mschat #elemchat #oklaed #ksedchatwritten at 1 day ago
- @blocht574 @jbhanlon @_on11 @posickj @mj_lerch @mjanatovich @PrincipalMKelly I’ll try to remember to join the chat tonight!written at 1 day ago
- @blocht574 @jbhanlon @_on11 @posickj @mj_lerch @mjanatovich @PrincipalMKelly I had Joy in class a couple of years a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…written at 1 day ago
- RT @juliagalef: ME: Hm, can you give me a real-world example? MATHEMATICIAN: Sure! OK, so imagine you have an infinite number of boxes with…written at 1 day ago