Well folks, Valentines Day is upon us. I have a new love. She’s quiet and very kind. I enjoy holding her close to me and it’s hard to part. I enjoy running my fingers across her face, in fact I am doing that right now.
In case you didn’t know, this past week in the midst of a snow storm in Eastern Kansas, I ventured out to the Sprint store and bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab. This is my new love!
Now I have had several people ask me why I bought this instead of an iPad. Well, I have had the chance to play with an iPad. I admit, they are great to have, and I was going to get one. I went to look at the Tab last week and feel instantly in love.
The Galaxy Tab is a bit smaller, and I can hold it in my hand. That is a huge plus. Also, I have had an airfares through Sprint for several years. With the Tab I am able to have 3G at home and turn it into a hotspot to allow me to have internet for my computer now without having to plug anything in.
Another thing that I love about her is that she has an SD card which the iPad does not offer. I can keep personal information out of the hands of my students when I let them use the Galaxy Tab at school. Also, the picture quality on the screen is great and taking pictures are awesome with the front and back cameras.
Now I know that there are not as many apps on the Android network as there are with Apple products, but there are more and more coming out daily.
I have been reading my Google Reader on here, I Skype with my students and colleagues, and I use my personal networks on here. This is my first blog post that I am writing with the WordPress app. This is a wonderful product and I’m glad she is now a part of my life. Now to name her.
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- RT @BluntEducator: If you're the same teacher you were 5 years ago, I'm willing to bet you ignored some important stuff along the way.written at 23 minutes ago
- RT @NicholasFerroni: Dear Educators, Thank you.written at 1 hour ago
- RT @heffrey: Resilence: What kids need from us...#whatisschool #education #k12 https://t.co/5t4pYwq0q6written at 1 hour ago
- RT @MrsVandeborne: Join the #fitnessedu tribe chat tonight at 7pm as we motivate educators to take care of their fitness & wellness to bett…written at 2 hours ago
- RT @KOSUMichaelC: Panola Schools Plans to close early because of budget cuts. rockinrosco.com/panola.htmlwritten at 7 hours ago
- I need this as a sign in my classroom sometimes. Haha https://t.co/IBeUfdqQTHwritten at 7 hours ago
- RT @AltCertProgram: Be a teacher who cares about the betterment of kids' lives. @GingerLewman dlvr.it/NyNrBt #WhyTeachwritten at 8 hours ago
- RT @JessicaHuseman: Trump's budget would cut the Dept of Interior, which manages national parks, by 12%. EPA by 31%. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…written at 8 hours ago
- RT @LeeAnnePower: Great advice for both sides of the interview table. cultofpedagogy.com/teaching-job-i…written at 8 hours ago
- RT @rmbyrne: How to Create a WordPress Blog richardbyrnepresents.com/how-to-create-…written at 8 hours ago