Well folks, Valentines Day is upon us. I have a new love. She’s quiet and very kind. I enjoy holding her close to me and it’s hard to part. I enjoy running my fingers across her face, in fact I am doing that right now.
In case you didn’t know, this past week in the midst of a snow storm in Eastern Kansas, I ventured out to the Sprint store and bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab. This is my new love!
Now I have had several people ask me why I bought this instead of an iPad. Well, I have had the chance to play with an iPad. I admit, they are great to have, and I was going to get one. I went to look at the Tab last week and feel instantly in love.
The Galaxy Tab is a bit smaller, and I can hold it in my hand. That is a huge plus. Also, I have had an airfares through Sprint for several years. With the Tab I am able to have 3G at home and turn it into a hotspot to allow me to have internet for my computer now without having to plug anything in.
Another thing that I love about her is that she has an SD card which the iPad does not offer. I can keep personal information out of the hands of my students when I let them use the Galaxy Tab at school. Also, the picture quality on the screen is great and taking pictures are awesome with the front and back cameras.
Now I know that there are not as many apps on the Android network as there are with Apple products, but there are more and more coming out daily.
I have been reading my Google Reader on here, I Skype with my students and colleagues, and I use my personal networks on here. This is my first blog post that I am writing with the WordPress app. This is a wonderful product and I’m glad she is now a part of my life. Now to name her.
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- How can you change schools for this though? Do other classes suffer if they are the last two periods? #classequality twitter.com/mcgough3r/stat…written at 51 minutes ago
- RT @MrsJankord: Let's share what's actually going on in our classrooms and drown out negative education news! @GingerLewman #PBLlifepractic…written at 12 hours ago
- @hgtv Why isn't @PJandThomas show Down to the Studs not on your app? I wasn't able to watch it live.written at 1 day ago
- RT @mattdelapena: First library card! https://t.co/NHbOpfKYOawritten at 1 day ago
- This is great! twitter.com/i/moments/8785…written at 1 day ago
- RT @bridgestyler: #NothingToSeeHear #oklaed twitter.com/benfelder_okc/…written at 1 day ago
- RT @bbrianthelion: The #BB19 bosses tell me the no napping rule is coming back and the Sunday show will change throughout the season https:…written at 1 day ago
- RT @hgtv: Husband-and-husband duo PJ and Thomas are ready to show you their incredible Chattanooga flips. Watch "Down to the Studs" TOMORRO…written at 1 day ago
- RT @PJandThomas: #DowntotheStuds, our new pilot premieres TOMORROW, Sat. June 24th at 2pm EST on #HGTV! Make sure y'all tweet and record an…written at 1 day ago
- @GlinsmannMath You're not little people!written at 1 day ago