Well folks, Valentines Day is upon us. I have a new love. She’s quiet and very kind. I enjoy holding her close to me and it’s hard to part. I enjoy running my fingers across her face, in fact I am doing that right now.
In case you didn’t know, this past week in the midst of a snow storm in Eastern Kansas, I ventured out to the Sprint store and bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab. This is my new love!
Now I have had several people ask me why I bought this instead of an iPad. Well, I have had the chance to play with an iPad. I admit, they are great to have, and I was going to get one. I went to look at the Tab last week and feel instantly in love.
The Galaxy Tab is a bit smaller, and I can hold it in my hand. That is a huge plus. Also, I have had an airfares through Sprint for several years. With the Tab I am able to have 3G at home and turn it into a hotspot to allow me to have internet for my computer now without having to plug anything in.
Another thing that I love about her is that she has an SD card which the iPad does not offer. I can keep personal information out of the hands of my students when I let them use the Galaxy Tab at school. Also, the picture quality on the screen is great and taking pictures are awesome with the front and back cameras.
Now I know that there are not as many apps on the Android network as there are with Apple products, but there are more and more coming out daily.
I have been reading my Google Reader on here, I Skype with my students and colleagues, and I use my personal networks on here. This is my first blog post that I am writing with the WordPress app. This is a wonderful product and I’m glad she is now a part of my life. Now to name her.
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- RT @Coreyobr: Voting for anyone but Biden will quite literally harm and kill transgender and GNC people. Remember that if you’ve ever celeb…written at 10 hours ago
- RT @KOCODillon: "There is no practical way" to enforce a city-wide mask requirement in public, but Holt implores everyone to do so. He als…written at 13 hours ago
- RT @KOCODillon: ❗️BREAKING: Oklahoma City Mayor David Holt puts new health restrictions in place for two weeks starting Friday morning. -…written at 13 hours ago
- RT @HealthyOklahoma: @GovStitt urges Oklahomans to wear masks in public. According to the @CDCgov, face coverings help reduce the spread o…written at 13 hours ago
- RT @yourkidsteacher: Yep 👇written at 13 hours ago
- RT @stillwaterwill: Right on, @StwNewsPress. stwnewspress.cnhi.newsmemory.com/?publink=1fc46…written at 15 hours ago
- I wonder if all these people upset about “erasing history” by taking down confederate statues have pictures of all… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…written at 16 hours ago
- @MrsSokolowski @SchleiderJustin @nicolettejames @MsNyreeClark @RayeWood @ToutouleNtoya @sarahdateechur I love how I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…written at 16 hours ago
- Happy Canada Day to my friends up north!written at 16 hours ago
- RT @Thunda_munk: Since Viola Davis is trending let me bless your timeline with something special https://t.co/uSKevXZXw9written at 16 hours ago