Well folks, Valentines Day is upon us. I have a new love. She’s quiet and very kind. I enjoy holding her close to me and it’s hard to part. I enjoy running my fingers across her face, in fact I am doing that right now.
In case you didn’t know, this past week in the midst of a snow storm in Eastern Kansas, I ventured out to the Sprint store and bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab. This is my new love!
Now I have had several people ask me why I bought this instead of an iPad. Well, I have had the chance to play with an iPad. I admit, they are great to have, and I was going to get one. I went to look at the Tab last week and feel instantly in love.
The Galaxy Tab is a bit smaller, and I can hold it in my hand. That is a huge plus. Also, I have had an airfares through Sprint for several years. With the Tab I am able to have 3G at home and turn it into a hotspot to allow me to have internet for my computer now without having to plug anything in.
Another thing that I love about her is that she has an SD card which the iPad does not offer. I can keep personal information out of the hands of my students when I let them use the Galaxy Tab at school. Also, the picture quality on the screen is great and taking pictures are awesome with the front and back cameras.
Now I know that there are not as many apps on the Android network as there are with Apple products, but there are more and more coming out daily.
I have been reading my Google Reader on here, I Skype with my students and colleagues, and I use my personal networks on here. This is my first blog post that I am writing with the WordPress app. This is a wonderful product and I’m glad she is now a part of my life. Now to name her.
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- I think I'll sit on the ground and play ball with Baxter. Why is the ground wet? It hasn't rained. Oh, the dogs peed here about 15 min ago.written at 8 hours ago
- RT @isteconnects: Not in the path of totality for #SolarEclipse2017? Catch the @NASA #livestream here: nasa.gov/eclipselive #TeachEclips…written at 9 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: It seems Trump has deleted this tweet. https://t.co/q2HBKdijv3written at 9 hours ago
- RT @coachtsnyder: Whenever I come into the High school. There's one classroom I go to. Thanks for still teaching me Mr. Basil. https://t.co…written at 11 hours ago
- RT @GNiice_: This deserves endless retweets but I doubt it will . https://t.co/nNFUsdV12Swritten at 11 hours ago
- RT @RedTRaccoon: A CALL TO #BOSTON One thing that can drown out racist chants, bagpipes If you're a #Resistance bagpiper you know what to…written at 12 hours ago
- Very interesting. I never thought about this, but @nest did! https://t.co/veTn9QeNYXwritten at 13 hours ago
- RT @soledadobrien: I'd like to propose the American flag. That might be a good one. twitter.com/the_suburbanis…written at 14 hours ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: If your student forgets his pencil, give him a pencil. Don’t make a thing of it. There are better ways to teach respons…written at 14 hours ago
- RT @RafranzDavis: Just so we are clear. Innovation is not taking a worksheet and putting it online for kids to answer on screens.written at 14 hours ago