Well folks, Valentines Day is upon us. I have a new love. She’s quiet and very kind. I enjoy holding her close to me and it’s hard to part. I enjoy running my fingers across her face, in fact I am doing that right now.
In case you didn’t know, this past week in the midst of a snow storm in Eastern Kansas, I ventured out to the Sprint store and bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab. This is my new love!
Now I have had several people ask me why I bought this instead of an iPad. Well, I have had the chance to play with an iPad. I admit, they are great to have, and I was going to get one. I went to look at the Tab last week and feel instantly in love.
The Galaxy Tab is a bit smaller, and I can hold it in my hand. That is a huge plus. Also, I have had an airfares through Sprint for several years. With the Tab I am able to have 3G at home and turn it into a hotspot to allow me to have internet for my computer now without having to plug anything in.
Another thing that I love about her is that she has an SD card which the iPad does not offer. I can keep personal information out of the hands of my students when I let them use the Galaxy Tab at school. Also, the picture quality on the screen is great and taking pictures are awesome with the front and back cameras.
Now I know that there are not as many apps on the Android network as there are with Apple products, but there are more and more coming out daily.
I have been reading my Google Reader on here, I Skype with my students and colleagues, and I use my personal networks on here. This is my first blog post that I am writing with the WordPress app. This is a wonderful product and I’m glad she is now a part of my life. Now to name her.
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- RT @pernilleripp: Just a reminder to all the educators tempted to post gifs or memes showing how dreaded back to school is - those are peop…written at 14 minutes ago
- RT @CubbiePat: OKC residents... the 'R' next to his name DOES matter. He was handed a city on the rise and did a good job with it. His pol…written at 1 hour ago
- RT @AdamGMcPhail: Oklahoma today. #okwx https://t.co/HYBjWNyGpkwritten at 1 hour ago
- @gcouros #FridayGIFDay https://t.co/UeDLtLTXkawritten at 4 hours ago
- RT @ChasingtheMeso: Today is ONLY the 19th time in recorded history here in OKC, dating back to 1890. That we've seen a high temperature of…written at 6 hours ago
- RT @StillwaterOKgov: Reminder: The Friday Food Trucks & Tunes event originally scheduled for tonight, July 20, is POSTPONED due to excessiv…written at 7 hours ago
- I love it when people post that they are going on a social media fast . . . Then you see posts a day later. https://t.co/mcTejSgmohwritten at 8 hours ago
- RT @year_progress: ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░ 55%written at 9 hours ago
- Discussion boards for online classes to for discussions, not writing a dissertation. Come on people, I don't want t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…written at 13 hours ago
- RT @raleighrenegade: As a guy, I’ve never understood this. It has never even crossed my mind in my almost 40 years of life that it would ev…written at 14 hours ago