This week we had state math assessments. I was so nervous going into them that I got a kink in my neck. Stress got the best of me, but I kept working through. Kids did fine though. I wish they would have done better, but with the work many put out, it’s what I could expect. Thanks, kids!
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- A tent that transforms into a jacket is saving refugees youtube.com/watch?v=z1sE1s…written at 25 minutes ago
- How can you change schools for this though? Do other classes suffer if they are the last two periods? #classequality twitter.com/mcgough3r/stat…written at 56 minutes ago
- RT @MrsJankord: Let's share what's actually going on in our classrooms and drown out negative education news! @GingerLewman #PBLlifepractic…written at 12 hours ago
- @hgtv Why isn't @PJandThomas show Down to the Studs not on your app? I wasn't able to watch it live.written at 1 day ago
- RT @mattdelapena: First library card! https://t.co/NHbOpfKYOawritten at 1 day ago
- This is great! twitter.com/i/moments/8785…written at 1 day ago
- RT @bridgestyler: #NothingToSeeHear #oklaed twitter.com/benfelder_okc/…written at 1 day ago
- RT @bbrianthelion: The #BB19 bosses tell me the no napping rule is coming back and the Sunday show will change throughout the season https:…written at 1 day ago
- RT @hgtv: Husband-and-husband duo PJ and Thomas are ready to show you their incredible Chattanooga flips. Watch "Down to the Studs" TOMORRO…written at 1 day ago
- RT @PJandThomas: #DowntotheStuds, our new pilot premieres TOMORROW, Sat. June 24th at 2pm EST on #HGTV! Make sure y'all tweet and record an…written at 1 day ago