This week we had state math assessments. I was so nervous going into them that I got a kink in my neck. Stress got the best of me, but I kept working through. Kids did fine though. I wish they would have done better, but with the work many put out, it’s what I could expect. Thanks, kids!
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- And just like that . . . grad school is over!written at 17 minutes ago
- RT @WheelofFortune: For the first time in show history, @TheVannaWhite steps in as host at the Wheel, while our friend Minnie Mouse helps o…written at 1 day ago
- RT @GaryRGrayJr: Dear Educators, Everyone does not celebrate Christmas...written at 1 day ago
- RT @SPEFOK: Tonight!! Stop by @slimchickens in Stillwater to grab a yummy dinner and support SPEF! Show this flyer or mention to cashier th…written at 1 day ago
- @onwardpioneers @STWChamber I spy @Tammy_Bright #okaledwritten at 1 day ago
- @mrbadura We love that it runs daily and picks up all the dog hair. Coming home to clean floors everyday is so wonderful.written at 1 day ago
- RT @josephlongo_: A @JetBlue pilot read my plea that passengers watch Hustlers in honor of @JLo’s #GoldenGlobes nom. I called myself The Ba…written at 2 days ago
- @STLinOK Thanks! How much longer do you have?written at 2 days ago
- RT @FixingEducation: Many school districts are so concerned with increasing test scores and comprehension in Math and Reading, they tend to…written at 2 days ago
- RT @AP: The Russian flag and national anthem have been banned from the Olympics and other major sports events for four years by the World A…written at 2 days ago