This week we had state math assessments. I was so nervous going into them that I got a kink in my neck. Stress got the best of me, but I kept working through. Kids did fine though. I wish they would have done better, but with the work many put out, it’s what I could expect. Thanks, kids!
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- RT @NicholasFerroni: Dear Elementary School Teachers, Please encourage little girls to play "President" and "CEO" during play time. It wi…written at 1 hour ago
- Starting the year off dressed to the 9s with me team! https://t.co/VWPYiMhuD1written at 1 hour ago
- My new Instagram account showing off my tie each day is now up! It's the first day of school.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…written at 7 hours ago
- Tomorrow is the first day of school AND the start of my new Instagram account! #oklaed #msmathchat #ksedchat https://t.co/0FhGNGAAiZwritten at 17 hours ago
- Do you want to see the ties I wear to school? Tomorrow is the first day of school! Follow my Instagram account mr_p… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…written at 20 hours ago
- RT @MikeDrucker: Remember when people got mad that Michelle Obama said kids should eat a vegetable?written at 1 day ago
- RT @loudlearning: Never Forget, Working with Kids everyday is suppose to be Fun & Joyful. Not just stressful, overwhelming, & exhausting!…written at 1 day ago
- RT @hunterlambright: Many teachers will argue that we shouldn't bring Charlottesville up at all in class. I argue that we can't raise a gen…written at 1 day ago
- Or me twitter.com/ohyougirl/stat…written at 1 day ago
- Yesterday I still needed $160 for my @DonorsChoose project. Now I see this. Thank you to whomever you are!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…written at 1 day ago