I just realized that I posted on the wrong site. Here is the link to the correct “Time Served” post.
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- Friends don't let friends do drugs #twinday #oklaed #redribbonweek https://t.co/fr5LLQU3nvwritten at 1 day ago
- @kirk_humphreys We have several teachers with rockers and our library has them as well.written at 1 day ago
- RT @Robyn_Mindsteps: If a #teacher isn’t motivated, all the coaching, training, & post-observation feedback isn’t going to work. https://t.…written at 1 day ago
- RT @NicholasFerroni: As teachers, we have very little control over how students enter our schools, but we can greatly affect how students l…written at 1 day ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 10/24/2016: 11,515 steps and 5.5 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2ZRPY3written at 1 day ago
- Just completed a 1.56 mi run - Why am I not getting out and running? I loved it this morning! rnkpr.com/aendpsq #Runkeeperwritten at 1 day ago
- RT @travistrue: #tps501techie #edtech @mace_ks https://t.co/TD83rA4uMKwritten at 1 day ago
- @alicekeeler I learned by watching a charter school have difficulties when there was a change over in administration.written at 1 day ago
- RT @a_schindy: You can't find 1/4 on a number line if you only see 1/4 as part of a pizza. #mrc16CONF #msmathchat #MTBoSwritten at 1 day ago
- @alicekeeler I always do. All of my projects are created outside of school time, at home, on my computer.written at 1 day ago