I just realized that I posted on the wrong site. Here is the link to the correct “Time Served” post.
Sharing my passion of teaching and my educated thoughts with you.
- RT @GovMaryFallin: I vetoed most of the budget bill, but kept intact parts temporarily preserving key health & human services funding https…written at 10 minutes ago
- RT @James409Jason: THANK YOU @GovMaryFallin - I appreciate you holding #okleg accountable #oklaedwritten at 10 minutes ago
- RT @PaulFolger: Vetoed all but 5 of the 170 sections of a revised budget bill approved by legislators in special session. https://t.co/Fw8S…written at 13 minutes ago
- RT @NicholasFerroni: Dear @GOP, Don’t worry about taking the tax deduction away from teachers. It’s not like we spend $1,100 (on ave.) a ye…written at 47 minutes ago
- @KWCH12 @KWCHMark https://t.co/wZc2ComEsHwritten at 14 hours ago
- RT @kharyp: Under the Republican tax plan: Will a teacher who buys paper, pens, pencils for his students be able to deduct these expenses…written at 1 day ago
- RT @MsBoismier_PHS: I'm an #okaled teacher. I went to bed at 2am this morning because I was working. I don't get paid for overtime. I'm cur…written at 1 day ago
- Dear @MaryFallin and #OKleg I am a teacher in Oklahoma, sitting at my dining room table working again this evening.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…written at 1 day ago
- I was just thinking about this the other day! twitter.com/jrichea/status…written at 1 day ago
- RT @ShanaVWhite: Good morning to educators who should be featured in a magazine for their work in education because their 'product' is pers…written at 1 day ago